Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HOTTIE HOT HUBS!!!






Tyson's Birthday is tomorrow so I thought that I would brag for a minute about my cute little hubby! 

Here are some reasons that I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! 

1. He works SO HARD! He is going to school and working full time so that we can afford living!! 

2.  I LOVE that we have been friends since we were 16!! We didn't see each other that often but we did email or text fairly often and re-reading through those old emails is SO MUCH FUN!! He always calls me his BFF and I love it. 

3.  He literally thinks I am the COOLEST girl in the world. He always tells me that and how he wants to be "cool" like me! hahaha when we were dating I wasn't always sure if that was a good compliment or if it was like a "sweet spirit" kind of comment but come to find out he really did just think I was THAT COOL! :) 

4.  He is a better cook than I am but is SUCH a good sport when I cook something terrible! He is really good to always make me feel like a good wife regardless of my short comings. 

5. He does this Cheerleader high kick thing whenever he wants to see me smile! IT IS AMAZING!! haha It makes me laugh regardless of how I am feeling! 

6. He is SUCH a people person!! Everyone LOVES him. He works at Macey's and is one of there BEST workers! His boss has told me how he gets more compliments from customers than anyone! 

7. He used to HATE running...anyone that knows him knows that he DESPISED running and now he loves it and does it because he knows that it is my favorite thing to do with him! I can't tell you how fun it is to go running with him and he is a CHAMP!! He ran 6 and half miles with me last sunday and he could have run more easily. He has lost 20 pounds since christmas because we started running together! I am so proud of him! 

8. I love that he LOVES the people of his mission! We are going back to Mexico to visit them in two days!! I love hearing him speak to his friends back in Mexico ( and he calls then OFTEN) becuase I have no idea what they are talking about but he laughs so hard 75% of the conversation! 

9. I love that he takes such good care of me! I get stomachaches a lot and he always tucks me into bed and gets me some water and crackers just lays there with me! He is always so good to make sure I am happy and healthy! 

10. I love that I know 100% that he absolutely LOVES and ADORES me! There is No question in my mind. He shows me that in words, notes and action. HE LOVES ME!! 


TYSON I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE you! yOu are my BFF  and the LOVE of my LIFE!! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!....

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Well, I have to be honest. I saw him last night at Macey's. Said hello. He gave me that look, "Do I know you?" again. Sigh. I thought we solved that last time I talked to him there. :)

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We are so happy to have Tyson as part of our family! Thanks for taking such good care of my little sis.
Love ya'll

Jobi Niu said...

AWww... What a cute post! HE is so cute to you. You two could NOT be cuter. I hope he has a GREAT birthday! :]

Abbie said...

Dani, you're so cute. :) Happy Birthday Tyson!!

Mike and Lauren said...

Seriously you two are so dang cute. We hope you're having fun in Mexico!!! Hope to see you soon!

Mandie said...

Dani- This is Amanda Frost from high school. Congrats on getting married! He seems like an awesome guy! It seems like yesterday we were swimming everyday after school, time flies. I'm married and I have a 4 mo old little girl. Crazy Huh! Anyway it looks like you guys are doing great! We should catch up sometime.

Mandie said...

Hey it's Amanda again, you will have to look at my other blog. The one you commented on is just a friend blog. There are a ton a pics of my little girl on our family blog. It's kyleandmandie.blogspot.com