This is RIDICULOUSLY Late...but here it is!! Tyson and I went back to visit his mission! It was really cool and everybody was SO nice! They all LOVED Tyson and were so happy that he really came back to visit! PREPARE yourself....its SUPER long!
ALSO...they are out of order...the end of the trip to the begining, who knows why?
This is Tyson's mission president's wife and I....she LOVED me! hahaha she told me she felt like a teenage girl again just hanging out! haha






This family didn't speak Spanish...this was Ty's fist area and they spoke perupacha (sp?) ...they didn't even have a clock but they did have an old watch that had stopped working so they had us reset it before they left so that they could know what time it was!! They make pots for a living and they sent us home with like 10 huge pots!!

This family didn't speak Spanish...this was Ty's fist area and they spoke perupacha (sp?) ...they didn't even have a clock but they did have an old watch that had stopped working so they had us reset it before they left so that they could know what time it was!! They make pots for a living and they sent us home with like 10 huge pots!!
This lake was so clear!

I was SO excited because I found the PERFECT dress for little annistyn!






The boy below is Tyson's covert. They are seriously like best friends (they call eachother all the time) and his mom was a VERY strict catholic...she is now a member as well!!
Ok I LOVED the flea markets....Poor Tyson. hahaha

This is Camerino! hahaha Tyson helped baptize him, we saw him in the park in Morelia and afterwards I asked Ty what he was talking about becuase I didn't understand anything he said...Ty said "I have NO IDEA! haha I think he went crazy becuase he was talking gibberish!"


3 comments:
My favorite is probably the last photo. That doesn't look awkward at all! :)
I would love for you to take pics this weekend, but I have some family coming to town for the next two weeks. Will you be in town after that?
I LOVED the pictures! The Temple is beautiful! How fun to back and visit his mission, We go visti ENoch's all the time cause he served The Salt LAke City South Mission. ha ha ha He's from California. I LOVE the Flea markets too!
Post a Comment