Monday, May 11, 2009

LONGboarding, prom, photo shoot and new puppy!!

Random post but here are a few pictures from our weekend in Pocatello! 

We went up for Brett's wedding but don't worry...I did not take ONE single picture. ah well. you can't win them all. 

Taryn had her last highschool prom this weekend and looked GORGEOUS!! 

I took family pictures for my Aunt and Uncle, Travis and Shelby and they turned out Awesome! They are such a cute family. I posted them on my photography blog though...so go check them out! :) 

I have been begging tyson to go longboarding with me since...forever. He always says no. Until this weekend, he tried it for me for mothers day!! hahaha he LOVED it! And so did the rest of the Harding family!! Even Roger tried it!! Go Rog!




















2 comments:

Abbie said...

Ah, Dani that looks so fun! And wait... you got a puppy?! You didn't say anything about him. What kind is he? He looks cute!! Love ya babe!

Mindy said...

Do you remember those old school computers that had blacks screens and a green font? Uhm, your font on this blog looks like that font. Let me see if I can find a link to a website that shows it ... Be right back. One second. Oh, good. You're still here. It looks like this font: http://www.blambot.com/stuff/flag_dispdroid.jpg

P.s. No, I don't know what a disposable droid is.

P.s.s. I miss you. Lots.