Sunday, August 2, 2009

Month of JUUULLY.

SOOOOO...I have seen a few other blogs that people are doing video messages and I think it is so fun...TYSON however, was FORCED to participate and wasn't very happy. so. i tried. but basically failed.


So on account of that...just a plain old picture update with just have to do.

Here are some highlights...

*We moved into an ADORABLE little house. I WILL being posting pictures eventually.

* We went to Yellowstone with the fam and got to see a HUGE grizzly Bear about 10 feet away from us.

* I beat Tyson in scrabble this morning.
* I beat TYson in MOnopoly.

* Tyson and I decided (ok mostly I decided) to set up our two man tent in the backyard. Tyson was 4 inches longer than the tent. We only lasted 3 hours.

* My photography buisness is doing well and I have my first wedding this saturday!!

*summer is almost over....BITTERsweet. MOstly bitter.

*Taryn (tys little sis) is moving down is THREE weeks! count them. THREE!! Party.

* Tyson and I are reading Harry Potter together....hahaha he is reading it in Spanish and I in English. SO funny.

*We love our new ward...everyone is SUPER friendly.

Thats about it for now. Most of the pictures are from Yellowstone. I don't really want to go through them though.

(MIndy....are you happy now?)


































4 comments:

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

Oh how I miss my Sista! Love you!

Mindy said...

I.am.BEYOND.happy!! You earned yourself 500 gold stars with that one!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!! :) Heart you!

Mindy said...

P.s. Good luck with the wedding shoot!!

Ani said...

cute pictures girl! i can't wait to see the HOUSE!