Oh what JOY a baby brings.
Hazyl Joy Harding was given a name
and a blessing
on
June 27, 2010
by her sweet Dad.

She was blessed to be happy
and to make others happy.
She was blessed to be strong and faithful
in the gospel of christ.
and courage to choose the right.
so she would be happy.
And she was told how much happiness she has already brought to her mom and dad,
and all those around her.
It was a perfect day.
She was a GEM.
and she looked
STUNNING
in her adorable dress.
I love you baby girl.
You have completely changed my world.
You are blessed,
and so am I.
love you, to the moon.
and back.
Momma









8 comments:
Dani Harding she is so gorgeous. I'm sure the blessing was outstanding and touching. Yay for Tyson! Yay for Hazyl. She looks so unrealistically beautiful in that dress..
By the way, where in the world did you get it?
What a cutie! I wish I would've known and we would've come! Remember how we're neighbors??
Oh how I love my Hazy Lou! Cute Pics Dani! Miss you guys!
Dani, you're an amazing mother to her! And she's adorable. I hope you're bringing her to lunch, cuz I want to meet/hold her! Love ya friend!
Dani, you're an amazing mother to her! And she's adorable. I hope you're bringing her to lunch, cuz I want to meet/hold her! Love ya friend!
She is so adorable! I love her dress and the shoes! Such a good idea to write down her blessings!
She is beautiful in her dress! You did a fantastic job with her pictures :)
How precious! I can feel your happiness through the computer! I love it, Hazle is so lucky! Oh and also those shoes are amazing.
Post a Comment