Hazyl Joy
4 month old Stats:
12 lbs 15 oz = 31 %
26 1/2 inches = 88 %
Head was 35%
CONGRATS BABY!!
you are getting SO big and SO fun!
After all the moms I knew had told me how annoying it is to start solid foods I was convinced
to hold out until 6 months!
But as soon as the doctor said "go for it"
I couldn't resist :)
She was a tiny bit confused at first
But then she couldn't get enough!
She loves it.
I'm glad I started early because I have to admit,
I love it too. It's so entertaining :)
She definitely needed a bath after that first attempt!
(This is BY FAR the CUTEST hooded towel ever. )
We love it! Thanks Lee :)




4 comments:
She's so cute Dani! I'm glad you're enjoying feeding her solids. It is fun, until they decide to get picky. Enjoy it now! Love her headband. Did you make it? If so you need to share your talent with me!
So...this baby breaks all the rules on cuteness posted online. It's hazardous.
meaning: I'm getting baby hungry.
Wow. That daughter of yours is seriously gorgeous. She reminds me of a porcelain doll.
I'm glad you love it too. :) I think it's pretty fun to feed them off the spoon and see them practice and get better and better. She is so cute!
Post a Comment