Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our summer, brought to you by my phone...



Ridiculous. 
Ridiculous that I have a really fun nice camera and yet, 
my Iphone is basically my only record of our summer!

It's big, REALLY big, give a break. 

So our summer in review... according to my phone!!


We found out we would be welcoming another little GIRL into our family, 



and with that news came a LOT of painting projects...












Hazyl's crib is in the garage in the process. It will match the color of Hazyl's bed :)






Hazyl was moved from her crib to a BIG GIRL BED!!


Hazyl learned to LOVE the trampoline!

She got moved to a big girl car seat,
She will definitely be rear facing for a while longer since she still doesn't weigh enough to face forward :) 


We said goodbye to Tyson's Honda


And said HELLO to our new family car :) 



Hazyl learned to shoot hoops in her dad's old Michael Jordan shirt :)


She learned that swallowing peanut butter is kind of tricky, 

And Tyson gave Hazyl her first sip of Mountain Dew ;)


We have had a lot of cousin time, 


We sold our BELOVED BOB jogging stroller so we could buy a double stroller. 


Hazyl and I spent a lot of time watching Tyson play softball on wednesday nights, 


We spent some time in Bear Lake with some of our friends!



Marcus took our whole family to the Spanish Fork Rodeo


Hazyl spent some time in Grandma Cindy's new wagon!


We did a lot of bowling,


Spent the day with the Kunz clan at Lagoon, 


by the end of the day we were all exhausted. 

We have done a lot of swimming, 



and trying on mom's swim caps...



We also had a little Carbon Monoxide scare...everything turned out fine though!





There are just a few of the things that were found off of my phone!I promise I did take SOME good pics...we'll get to those soon :) 


Hope your summer has been as happy as ours!!!



4 comments:

Jennie said...

I saw the pic about painting with all the "h"s and thought "dang that's an overload of H"...then there's the pic f what you did with them and it's super cute!!!! Great idea!

K S & R said...

I need your motivation! Seriously, one day you tell me an idea you have for the girl's room & it seems like the next day it's completely done! It's so stinkin darling!! I need to come over and admire it in person :)

Bret and Ashlee said...

I love the colors you are using for the girls room! Hazyl's bedding is adorable! Looks like you guys have had a fun busy summer!

sam and kyrsten said...

love Hazyl's new bed. the colors of the girls room are soooo cute. i would love to see your house someday. every time i get a glimpse of what it looks like i die! sooo darling. you look awesome too!