Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year...

Round one with the Hatch's!

It got CRAZY really fast. Hazyl ended up crying for a lot of it! haha
I think saying she was overwhelmed would be a slight understatment. 

LOVE my family!





Round Two with just US. 

This was PERFECT! I wish we would have planned better and had a cute dinner or breakfast too but we decided to hurry and do it on our own and I think it was the perfect day for us. 
Hazyl loved "Manny and Tools"Pez dispensers the most :)







Round Three

We spent christmas eve and christmas with the Hardings. 

Hazy was SPOILED!!
And so was this little squirt :) 
This is a very common scene with these two,
SO SWEET!




I LOVED having christmas on Sunday! 
Going to church first and remembering why we are celebrating was perfect! 






By the third time Hazyl had opening presents down pat. 




 After being FORCED into her princess dresses she really wanted to play tools and trains :) 



Overall it was a HUGE success!! 
Celebrating 3 times was crazy fun :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks wonderful. And you look so great - your kids are freaky adorable!!!