Okay so I am a terrible "blogger" but I thought I would at least put something up!!
Ty and I got a killer deal on a basement apartment (he is staying there alone until I move in in November)...it is TINY but so perfect. I laugh at Ty because he claims that he can be cooking dinner, brushing his teeth, putting his clothes away and if need be go to the bathroom...all while sitting on our couch! ha. Ok that is a slight exaggeration but it is pretty small. We cooked dinner the other night in our "easy bake" oven so I thought I would put it up! :)
Here is my cute niece and nephew they crack me up!
4 comments:
I think your guys' apartment is my favorite thing EVER! Probably because of the wood panelling! I'm jealous!
How fun!! That's tight how small it is.. ha ha I was laughing at the exaggeration! CUTE FREAKIN niece and nephew!
Hey, it's Lenae (Kingson) Rowley. I just found Cedars blog through a friend from high school and found yours through Cedars. I just wanted to tell you Congrats on the engagement! You two are so cute with your gorgeous blue eyes! Good Luck on all the wedding planning!
Ha ha i love your easy bake oven. I am so excited for you to get married!! You look so hott in your engagements
Post a Comment