Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Luckiest girl in the world!


I am the luckiest girl in the world! I am so happy to be in love with my best friend...and for all of you that know that song, yes me and Tyson do sing that to eachother and yes he does have every word memorized and yes he would KILL me if he new that I just told the world that we do!!  I love him so much and can't wait to marry his cute face! 








7 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

My goodness- I am so happy for you. Marriage is the BEST...and you are such a wonderful person- I'm so happy you found your equal. And I'm just as happy that you have a blog so now I can check up on you! :)

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

Oh you guys are so dang cute! I love how the pics turned out! I can't wait to have a SLUMBER PARTY this weekend! I'll see ya tomorrow! Yay!!!!

jayni & ben said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Love the pictures. Your hair looks so good dark.

Whitney said...

Dani! you guys are so cute! I'm happy I found your blog- I'm excited for you to get married- so much fun!!

The Robinson's said...

yay! your pics turned out so good... love ya!

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

Dani..you two are so cute! I love your "easy bake" oven- it's hilarious! Congrats to you! By the way this is Skye..if you wanna check out my blog you can at patrickandskye.blogspot.com

Sarah Hunt said...

Congrats Dani! Looks like you snagged a cute one ;) you guys go together so well!