This weekend we went to Pocatello to visit the Harding family! His cute family gave me a bridal shower and tyson a surprise "manly" shower. He was SO EMBARRASSED haha. I called him after mine was done and asked him what he was doing and he said "oh just sitting in a pile of manly gifts, kind of embarrassed." ha. I really like him.
Saturday morning though, Tyson surprised me with a cute date. We got up and he went running with me, which I love! Then we went to breakfast to Perkins which was our very first date when we were just little tiny 16 year olds! hahaha he had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend! we were just friends then, so no harm was done. Then afterwards we got dressed and he took me on a tandem bike ride!! I LOVE tandem bikes, his cute mom searched all of pocatello to find one for tyson to borrow for this date! I LOVED it!
6 comments:
Umm....hello little girl! First of all you see that red t-shirt that you are wearing in that pic....yea that is mine and it is my FAVORITE work out shirt! so I will expect that back soon! Next...you look smokin hot in that pic in your skirt on the bike! Wow lucky Tyson!
You're blog is basically... super cute. Ya for joining the blogging world! Um and also... did you get extensions? Love ya lots of bits!
Yay!! You have a blog too! I totally just stalked your blog from Cedar's. You are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe you are getting married. That is so exciting!! He's cute. How did you meet? Congrats. Jess (adamson)
ps if you want to view my blog - send me an email so I can send you an invite.
K how cute is his family to your guys?? And the date? LOVE You guys couldn't be cuter! I'm so excited for you!
Just noticed your blog! LOVE IT! Congrats on the engagement, you will love being married, you look so cute together! PS love your hair:) Becca
Dani, I am so excited for you. It will be a great day, see you then. You make a great couple
Post a Comment