Thursday, January 1, 2009

baby and gingerbread house!!



5 comments:

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

I love those pics of Annistyn! Were those when you slept over? Send them to me please?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Those pictures are really cute! When I saw the heading I thought you were announcing that you were having a baby! I guess thats the first thing that always comes to mind?

Rowley's said...

What a cute niece you have! I'm sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. I would love for you guys to live over here! We've really been blessed with this place! Anyway, email me or call me and I'll tell you all about it and how to get in contact with them (too many details to write in a blog post). I'm not sure if they are still taking applications now, but they are planning on building 60 more house in the spring and have them done by the summer or fall! I hope you are enjoying married life. You guys are seriously so cute together!

nanners_5@hotmail.com
801-404-7773

Mindy said...

Quite possibly the most random combination post ever. But I love it. And I love you! :)

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

Dani! I just heard that you are living up here in Logan.... Josh and I are living over by the hospital! We'll have to get together sometime.... Looks like you are doing great!