
Here is a picture of Tyson and I when we were 16!! haha it cracks me up! We were so little!!
I am so grateful for him! Wednesday night I came down to American Fork for a friends funeral and so that night Tyson was up in Logan by himself, on thursday when I got home there was heartshaped-ish cupcakes on the counter and little candy notes(like when you made a candy poster) EVERYWHERE!! haha He is always making me smile. Thanks Tys, you're the BEST!!
3 comments:
You two are my most favorite BFF's and I love that pic! You two crack me up and thanks Tys for takin care of my lil sista!
What a cute husband!
Haha that's the old Dani I remember!!!
I didn't know you know your husband at 16! What a cute thing he did for you! Hey will you send me your number when you get a chance? Nate and I had a huge dinner the other night and I thought that we should invite you guys over to help us eat it and I don't have a number for you guys! Oh, and I have that number for you it's 435-787-4226. Her name is Angie and she can let you know if and when there will be openings : )
Post a Comment