Thursday, October 29, 2009

the ultrasound!

Okay so i guess I should post the pictures from our ultrasound today! Tyson and I were so excited to see the babe and Tyson was sooo funny when the picture came up, he thought it was just going to look like a peanut! haha he was stoked becuase the babyhad hiccups and kept bouncing around and waving at us! I don't have a scanner so I just took a picture of the pictures, haha ghetto but o well. They are kinda blurry because every time he would go to take the picture the baby would hiccup and move again! I'm 13 weeks and I am finally feeling a little better but I must say I am so in love with PREGGIE POP DROPS! They actually do help!
I can't wait to meet this crazy little one!

This is Tyson hoping for TWO babies!! haha crazy tys.

This is me just PRAYING for one! haha I was right :)







8 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay! Baby! So excited!!!!!!

Megan Hilgenberg said...

WHAT?!!!

Annette said...

Congrats Dani! I had no idea you were even expecting! I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!

Devin&Missy said...

Dani,
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and Tyson. Being a mom is the best! Please keep us posted and let me know if you need helpwith anything! Congrats again! I am soooo excited!

love ya and miss ya,
Missy

The Robinson's said...

ahhh! what!!!! yay! i am so excited for you guys!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Dani!!! I just saw that you're pregnant! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is soo exciting. Keep pics posted of the belly & all! I hope you are feeling ok too!

{tanner. michelle. owen} said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!!! Tanner was hoping for twins too... crazy guys.:) That is so fun! You will be such a good mom. It's the best! CONGRATS!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Dani ----
That is awesome. you will have yo add me to your blog list my blog address is lizlovestosing. blogspot.com.