Oh how fun it was to go through our wedding pictures again! I love the memories that these photos hold. Tys is my everything. He is my one and only, my better half, my bff.
November 7, 2008 was seriously the best day of my life! I can't believe it has already been over a year since we were sealed for eternity! I will never forget the feelings that we felt and the words that were said.
This past year has been so busy but filled with so many great memories. I am so proud of Tyson for all the hard work he does with full time school and full time work. He gets great grades, is one of Macey's most favorite workers and still makes time for his FAVORITE little wife!! I sure do love him. He is always making me smile and constantly making me laugh!
Here's to you babe!! I love you to the moon and back and can't wait for a million, billion, trillion more years to come!








1 comment:
You are so lovely. :) Can't wait until my 1st year anniversary!!!
Post a Comment