I do have some more pictures to upload but this will have to do for now! We had a blast this christmas! It was so fun to spend time with both of our families! Alot of travel time between Pocatello and Woodland Hills but it was still fun. Ty and I did our own christmas for each other at our house a few nights before so I will put those pictures up soon! AND I finally took a few pictures of my house. I have been saying I would put them up forever and have just never gotten around to it. More to come!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
3 comments:
Hey Dani I keep meaning to ask you if you got your contract sold so you could move to the springs? You recent post said something about moving so I'm hoping that is good news!... if so let us know and we would love to help!
Nope...we didn't get it sold so we are hoping to get in in May or June? I hope we do though!! When are you due? I can't wait to see your new little girl!!
I hope you get in when the time is right! I know of a few people, just on our street that are graduating and planning on moving for a job, so I think it's a perfect time to try to get in. I'm due in a week!!! Kind of freaking out a little bit, I hear the third child is the hardest adjustment : )
Post a Comment