Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family...isn't about time?!


Ah it was SOOO good to be home. It's been to long. I went home for one of my best friends weddings and took NO pictures. lame.

Congrats Abbie and TC. She was GORGEOUS!

Tyson came saturday morning and I sure did miss having him around! He was supposed to come friday night but the weather was crazy so we decided to have him wait until the morning. Don't worry as soon as I hung up the phone with him I started crying. haha my mom and dad were probably thinking I was such a baby.

I didn't pull out my camera until right before we left so everyone else and Derek were gone...:(

"papa" and "Cinny" with Annistyn.


The view from the deck. I LOVE going home.
I love this guy.
Annistyn loves Tyson. I can't wait for Hazyl to come because i know he will be such a cute dad.



Oh man I LOVE this little girl.

the babe at almost 26 weeks baked.




3 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

I'm glad you had such a great time at home. How about Leo!?! Kind of sounds like Marley.

Abbie said...

Ah, I love you too!! I'm so very very very glad you could come, it made my day! Love yer guts friend!!

Jamie said...

You know what? You look stunningly beautiful Dani. That little Hazyl looks good on you!!!

Glad you had a fun time. You need breaks!