Christmas day pic...22 weeks! I can't believe I am already past the halfway point but at the same time I can't believe I still have 17 more weeks!
This is Hazyl's loot :) we can't wait to have her here with us for next christmas!!
Ty's gifts!!
My stocking :) Don't judge us with how much JUNK food we got!! haha we try to eat fairly healthy but all that goes away during the holidays, obviously!
Tyson's Favorite gift was his new football! He is easily pleased :)
Mine of course was my chocolate milk! I LOVE chocolate anything but especially chocolate milk!!
Christmas with the Hatch fam...I took NO pictures! You get some of the babies but nothing else.


Derek was SOOO jealous of Annistyn's new elmo! They look happy now but there were a few tears later.
Overall I LOVE the holidays!! We had so much fun, a lot of traveling but well worth it! It's good to be back in Logan though...I missed having Tyson all to myself :) Hope your holidays were as merry as mine!!
We asked Annistyn to stay downstairs with us and this is what we got! haha I LOVE this one :)


Derek was SOOO jealous of Annistyn's new elmo! They look happy now but there were a few tears later.
Overall I LOVE the holidays!! We had so much fun, a lot of traveling but well worth it! It's good to be back in Logan though...I missed having Tyson all to myself :) Hope your holidays were as merry as mine!!
4 comments:
Look at that belly, so SMALL still! What junk food? That all looked pretty healthy to me ;) healthy for the soul that is.
Your little Hazyl is growing my dear! And I'm sure she'll quickly prove to be a chocolate milk addict, no thanks to you. ;)
Glad you had a lovely Christmas!
Mmm ... Chocolate milk!
hey guys! sorry i blog stocked you!! you look so cute dani, i love your little belly! hope you guys are doing good!!
Post a Comment