Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow day...calling in sick ;)

Well we woke up to snow so I told Tyson I was calling in sick and not getting out of bed ALL day! He didn't protest...I wonder why? :)

Quick update: I am on Bedrest for Toxemia...luckily one of the only symptoms I didn't get is swelling. That is usually one of the most common symptoms so they weren't to worried about me having it until Monday when my blood pressure had just gotten too high. so, in bed it is until this crazy girl arrives! This is just a little bit challenging since I have the attention span of a 2 year old. I am just getting a little bit antsy, but for Hazy Lu I guess I can do anything! :)


I go into the doctor tomorrow an it's crazy to think I could be bringing home an April baby instead of the May kind! It's very possible he will let me hang in bed until she comes on her own but we will know tomorrow. If I have progressed more than the measly little 1 I am currently sitting at now then he will get this show on the road! if not...more bed rest.

I am reading the Hunger Games...seriously MESSED up story but I am SO hooked! I am only 100 pages in but I am loving it! Thanks Kady for bringing me dinner and the book! Annnd thanks to my cute friend Heidi for a lovely supply of Sunkist and other goodies, including movies to keep me occupied, a DELICIOUS caramello and the cutest blanket I have ever seen! I can't wait to wrap that babe up inside it :) I am SO grateful for awesome friends! Love you girls!


39 Weeks!! I seriously can't believe it! Here's the view from up here :)

6 comments:

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

Bedrest sounds so nice right now. I've got it a little lighter with my mom taking my boys for two nights. But I still can't get away will laying around watching movies!! Take it easy cause you'll be busy when she shows up! Good luck!

Heidi Madsen said...

Enjoy these snow days while you can!!! ;)

Annnd, I think you should move into the house down the street! That would make me :)

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

Come our Hazy Lou! Come Out!!!!Annistyn wants to teach you all sorts of naughty things! hehe

Missy said...

I love love loved Hunger Games and I felt guilty for liking it! It's so barbaric, yet addicting! I would suggest so many more books for you to read but I have a feeling you're not gonna have a lot of reading time for much longer! I'm so excited for you!

jayni & ben said...

I wish I could see my feet still. hahah I am only 35 weeks and I can not see mine. I cannot believe you are on bed rest. I am hoping and praying I don't get that. I want to work till the day I have this guy. But I do have the swelling and my blood pressure was high one time and not the next. Hopefully it stays low... Good luck!! I can't wait to see her.

K S & R said...

You're too cute! haha I'm sorry you're on bedrest! But can I just tell you something? There are VERY FEW days left that you CAN just lay there! :) Babies are amazing, but you don't get much rest! haha Love you! Let me know if you need anything!!!