Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend BBQ :)

Last weekend we had a Weenie Roast with some of our friends! I will miss our backyard because of the firepit. I LOOOOVE a good s'more...I take after my mother in that way :)

We were in Preston watching Ty's little brother Tate DOMINATE at a baseball tournament! His team won first place and Tate was MVP for a double and a SWEET GRANDSLAM!! Nice job Tater...we love to watch you play!

Unfortunately the weather wasn't all that fun so we look liked wet dogs when we got home...no judging :) I pulled my camera out at the very end and was too lazy to pull my flash out so their a little blurry and I only took like 5 pictures. For a photographer you'd think I'd take more pictures!?! Ah well...Sadie wasn't loving the camera but I was for sure LOVING her! haha she is one crazy lady! I wish I would have gotten some of Bennett but I was a little distracted with the delicious chocolate involved!




3 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

That was way fun! We have to do it several more times before you move! We LOVE the pictures of Sadie. We are so excited to see what great pictures you can take for her 18 month pics! :)

Lee said...

Hi- I haven't talked to you forever! I'm happy to see you're still having fun at almost 9 months. . . I love the pict of your little feet w/ your big tummy in the way. Cute. Also, I love the hunger games too! Did you finish? Now you need to read "catching fire." Not as good, but still great.

Amber said...

Love the chocolate on Sadie's face. LOL. I'm so sad we didn't come. Parker's tooth came in but, it was one we weren't expecting. The other two are close on their way. When are you moving & where btw? Are you still gonna be in the ward?