

Cindy Lou Who.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!
This little lady came up to stay with me this past weekend.
I had no idea how much help she would be!
She cooked.
She cleaned.
She cheered me and Hazy on while we battle through feedings!
She got NO sleep and still had a smile on.
She slept on an awful pull out couch,
without one complaint.
She is such an amazing example.
She is so patient,
she loves her kids and grandkids endlessly.
She is so fun to be around and everybody LOVES her!
I hope now that I have a babe of my own to be at least a little bit like her.
She is everything I want to be for Hazyl.
I LOVE you mom! from the bottom of my heart.
I could not be more grateful for such a wonderful mother and friend!
You are the best.
Hands down.
No rocks.
Love you Cindy Lou!!
~~~~~
I can't leave out my sweet Mother-in-law Tammy!
I am so grateful to her for the way she raised Tyson.
He treats me like a queen and I know it is because Tammy raised him right!
I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws.
She has done so much for me and Hazyl!
Hazyl has such a cute wardrobe because of her!
We love you Tammy!!

1 comment:
Aren't Mom's the best.
Post a Comment