Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's about time...


Why is it that my babies newborn pictures are sooo much
HARDER to finish and schedule in
than other babies?
I
LOVE
this
little
squirt.

Even though she won't stay still while I am taking photos.
She will learn :)

This was round one.
MANY MANY
more to come!
















12 comments:

Julianne Howes said...

She is so tiny and precious! What a doll.

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

I love the pictures! She's so awake! and SO cute! Congrats!

Devin&Missy said...

Dani,
I love her! oh my goodness she is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! How cute..and how cute are you! Hope you are doing well looks like you are loving every minute! talk to ya soon!

-missy

Amber said...

Love all of them! Very cute!

Jessica Madsen said...

Wow. She really is gorgeous!

Avree said...

She is so beautiful! I LOVE her big eyes! I think Spencer is going to love baby Hazyl! You look great too!

Heidi Madsen said...

I LA LA LA LOVE HER!!!!!!

Jobi Niu said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! YOu look great. Gorgeous pics. Good job :]

K S & R said...

Cute pics Dani! I can't wait to see all the future photo shoots! :)

Bret and Ashlee said...

You look so good and your baby is so beautiful! I hope everything is going well for you!

kelison said...

Dani! I'm so happy for you and Tyson! What a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to meet her. Gorgeous pictures. Love ya!

Annette said...

Those turned out so cute! I love her name in the background. I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures of my baby. You do such a good job. She's a cutie!