Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Peace out Fall...Ol' man winter has kicked you out!

Goodbye Fall, 
We are sad to see you go. 

(this is one of my all time favorite trees here in logan.
we used to live right next to it and it is GORGEOUS in every season. I think I am going to take a picture of it with every change of season)

But old man winter came a knockin!




 I am loving all the HOOPLAH about how bland and boring the storm was. 
NOT in LOGAN! 
We were very grateful we weren't traveling and were safely tucked away in our little home.


 After it calmed down, Ty went out to Shovel.
Hazy and I bundled up and went 
out to supervise! 
Hazy LOVED looking at the snow.
She couldn't take her eyes off of it!




I'm lame and have STILL not done her 6 month pictures. 
November is just soooo crazy, cut me some slack.

So here are her stats:

6 Months
sorry this is so dark...I took it on my phone!




Weight: 14 lbs = 22%
Height: 27.5 in = 92%

Still tall and skinny :)

She is SUCH a happy girl and we still can't get 
enough of her!

I am so grateful that I get to stay at home and play with her all day. 
It truly is my DREAM job!

  here are a few pictures just to show how
big and fun she is getting! 
Oh man I love her.
hopefully I'll get around to a new photoshoot soon :)


Everywhere we go we still get comments on 
"THOSE EYES"

yes. those eyes are amazing. 






She has been trying to crawl lately, 
she'll get up on her knees and rock back and forth...I am hoping she holds out until 
after christmas so we have one year without
having to baby proof a christmas tree!


To my Hazyl Joy, 

I love you more than I could ever explain.
you are beautiful, 
happy, loving, funny, and a little wild. 
I can't believe half a year has already
flown right by. 
I couldn't be more thankful to be your momma.
You are such a JOY to us!

Thanks for the good times we have already had, 
and the million, kagillion more to come.

Love you baby girl.
to the moon.

xxo, 
momma

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What I like best about your blog is that at the bottom you still have the baby countdown. It does say that Haze is now six months old ,but it still shows the character of you totally preggo.

Lee said...

great picts of the big storm. It was pretty wild. Cute picts of Hazy- as usual. I used to get comments like crazy about Jessica's eyes too. It's fun, huh? Happy Thanksgiving!

Rowley's said...

I could not believe everyone talking about how lame the "blizzard" was! It was bad up here! Nate had to drive in it on the way home from work and said it was the worst conditions he has ever driven in.

And those eyes... yes, gorgeous!

And my little miss Brooklyn is always in my tree!!!