Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks :)


We had such a fun filled thanksgiving! 
I love hanging out with Tys fam, and because I have known his extended family for 
so long, it is EXTRA fun!

We got together with the Kunz side
and had a delicious feast 
with some of my favorite people!

All the boys of COURSE did some black friday 
shopping...Ty and I really want a new TV for christmas so he was on the hunt, but they were gone in a matter of seconds so we will have to watch for more sales. 





 Tammy wanted a new family picture for her
christmas card, so we scrounged this up! 

Ty and I were a little unprepared because Tammy told Tyson after he had already fallen 
asleep so Ty didn't remember the conversation!


We didn't really match but I still love them :)





All in all...
we shopped til we dropped,
ate til we rolled,
and had a blast. 

Hope your Thanks were as 
successful as mine!

3 comments:

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

So cute! I can't believe how big and beautiful she is getting! Your family is beautiful! Miss you! Love you!

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

And I LOVE your family pics. such cute ideas

Logan and Carly said...

GIRL! when are we going to hang out? i'm missing you bad...