Monday, December 6, 2010

Awesome possum birthday BONANZA!

Sadly on my actual birthday I was sick in bed
ALLLLL day throwing up. 
no, I am NOT pregnant. 

So our original plan of shopping til dropping 
was sadly put on hold. 
We did end up going to dinner the night 
before with some of my fam 
and it was a blast! 

I got some much needed clothes from my cute Tyson. A darling purses, a Jazz shirt, some necklaces, and some dumbbells from my mom and Pop. And from Rog and Judy and Tammy and Greg, I got a new sewing machine!

My cute friend Heidi also took me Natalie out to lunch to celebrate our birthdays and gave us cute scarves! 

on to the party... 


Annistyn and I got to share a birthday party this year! 
Cedar sent out invites to the 
Awesome Possum Birthday Bash :)

Let's just say it was a HIT!
We played silly games and 
got to wear SWEET hats.

Love this little one and was tickled
to be asked to share a party with her :)



In the beginning these two were pals...
it gets ugly. 


I gave Annistyn a beauty hairstyling kit. 
needless to say...

it was a hit! 
glad you loved it Annistyn!

Tyson gave Annistyn some lipsmakers
or "LIPPIES" 
as we ALL call them these days. 
She was thrilled...
her parents, however, were not ;)

they may or may not have been 
cursing Ty's name for the next few days 
until they were able to sneakily 
throw them away. 


This is were it got ugly...
and by ugly, I mean sad. 
Derick was NOT so thrilled that it 
was her birthday and she was
 receiving presents! 
Poor ducky. 
your turn is coming!

on another note...

This little lady may or may not be 
taking after her mother :)
no, she didn't really get any. 



And for one last bit of BIRTHDAY news...
Hazy's friend Ryon turned one!

THanks for inviting us over to your 
Dr. Suess Party! 
And good job Shaughnessy on the decorations!
it was darling. 

Over all...
I. LOVE. BIRTHDAYS. 

Even when they are sick days :)

6 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

Happy birthday Dan! Sure love you a whole lot! Sadie has that exact same hairstyling kit, it is a realy winner. xo

Devin&Missy said...

Dani Emmy!
I just love you and your cute family! Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great day. I wanted to give you my address because i want a cute christmas card from you. It's 1579 w 80 s
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. Will you give me yours so i can get one to you? I really would love to see you sometime. Our kids need to get together and play. Call me if you are ever in town! Sure love ya!

-Melissa Snake

Erin said...

Dani, I knew I would forget your birthday. I'm awful with that kind of stuff. So, happy late birthday! Hope you know I like you even if I missed it haha!

Annette said...

Happy birthday Dani!

Missy said...

Oh my heck that pic of Hazyl drinking the Sunkist is priceless!

Benji and Anne King said...

How fun! Carson was born on April 25th. We are coming out in January actually! Benji is graduating this month and then we're moving back to live with my parents while job searching.