Thanks to my cute mother for making this little
girl smile for the camera!!
She smiles all day long, but as soon as that big
black lens pops out
it is only the stink eye or alligator tears left to capture :)









I need to do an update on this little girl before my next little girl comes and they become "The Girls"...
She is sassy and sweet,
she is oh so SMART,
she makes us all laugh constantly and
she is still my Tall and Skinny little beauty.
She just recently pushed the 19 pound mark!
And her tooth count is now at 6!!
oh, and she uses those teeth when she gets a little riled.
consider yourself warned.
Hazyl is talking a lot lately...
a few of her favorites are:
It's hot.
It's cold.
Where's Ty?
That's funny.
Go outside?
Where's my shoes?
Uh Oh.
What's that?
Who's that?
Where's pooh?
Na-Nights.
She is repeating a lot of words as well.
Hazyl is talking a lot lately...
a few of her favorites are:
It's hot.
It's cold.
Where's Ty?
That's funny.
Go outside?
Where's my shoes?
Uh Oh.
What's that?
Who's that?
Where's pooh?
Na-Nights.
She is repeating a lot of words as well.
I love her more than I ever imagined possible!
I am trying to soak every last bit of baby this little one will allow before she turns into a BIG sister. Tyson and I just can't imagine what it will be like when Miss Hattie joins our crew. But we couldn't be more excited!
Miss Hazyl Joy,
You are my everything. You make your mom and dad more proud than we ever thought possible. I LOVE your sass. mostly ;)
I love that you are mimicking everything these days, it definitely has cleaned up our vocabularies a little!
You are SOOOO girly.
Dainty, emotional, and you get your feelings hurt easily.
You give some pretty snotty looks and you don't like being dirty.
You give some pretty snotty looks and you don't like being dirty.
You are oh so sassy and I love it!!
Don't grow up too fast.
I love you to the moon.
and back.
and back.
XXO,
Momma
2 comments:
She is way to cute! I love the pictures!
Cute Cute Cute little stinker! I think you need to post a belly picture :)
Post a Comment