Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bi-ig Belly...big belly, big belly, big belly! ah yah!

Who doesn't love bathroom cell phone belly shots?? 

I figured since i was such a slacker documenting this pregnancy I would at least post some belly shots :) 


19 weeks---it's a girl! 




22 weeks


26 weeks




30 weeks



34 weeks




35 weeks



36 weeks




36 weeks -- hazy cuddling :)



37 weeks




37 weeks 2 days and in LABOR!! 



Sorry miss Hattie for being a slacker on documenting! I promise the birth story is coming soon :)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Julianne Howes said...

You are so cute, Dani. Oh my no fair. I miss you guys! Can't wait to see more pics of Hattie and hear the birth story. Love ya!

sam and kyrsten said...

how can you be so dang cute? i seriously hope i look like you when i have babies!