Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just the FOUR of us :)


I thought our family was everything I could have ever wanted. 
It was beyond perfect and I thought I couldn't love anyone more than I loved my sweet Tyson and Hazyl.

Along comes Hattie and I don't know how we survived those few months without her!

Everyone was right...somehow I love her EXACTLY as much as I love my crazy Hazy girl! I love my GIRLS :)



She is JUST what our sweet family of 3 needed...

Here's to 4. 

More, much more, to come :)



7 comments:

Missy said...

Yea for your sweet little family of four! Sure do adore you guys!

Julianne Howes said...

She's here! Oh my gosh she's so sweet and you look fantastic!! So much love coming your way. Congratulations to you guys!!!

Nicki said...

Hey I just found your blog! Yeah:) Your two girlies are so cute; love the family pic!

K S & R said...

Please tell me how to look as good as you do pregnant, as post-birth ;) Seriously. I don't think you could have gotten a better picture than this!! So sweet! I promise I'll be coming over soon!! Love ya!

Savanah said...

What a darling picture, beautiful family! Congratulations Dani!

Lee said...

That is such a sweet picture, and you look so adorable for just giving birth! Can't wait to meet her!

Bret and Ashlee said...

Congratulations!There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. What a cute family. Hope all is well!