These friends...specifically :)

Why is it so easy to feel inadequate?
Like I should be doing more.
More for my sweet husband,
more for my babies,
more for others around me?
I could not be more grateful for these three little friends of mine!
I could not be more grateful for these three little friends of mine!

Tyson is so quick to point out my strengths and set aside my weaknesses.

Hazyl is so kind to remind me that I am her "Beth frien"

and my Hattie J, oh that sweet little J,
She loves me ALWAYS and is always happy to share he sweet smile with me!

The fact that I have these three with me forever,
For-eva-eva,
is all that matters.
These 3 are my everything.







I love being a mother.
Is it hard? yep.
Is it tiring? double yep.
But I can't imagine doing anything else,
and I am so grateful for Tyson for feeling the same way.



To my sweet forever family,
Thanks for being mine.
9 comments:
you really are the best. and what a beauty. not only that but a beautiful family! glad you get that forever family!
You're one of the most beautiful women I know and you created two of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen. What a lovely life you live and I know you enjoy every minute of it!
Aw I LOVE this post. So sweet. It's always easy to notice the things we are doing wrong, but you're the only one who sees them. You can tell how much your little family adores you!
Hazy looks like such a big girl to me lately... such cuties your girls are!! You are an amazing mom, and such a good person! Love ya lots!
Love the reality of these pictures! We did family pictures on our bed just after Eliza was born and I think we have maybe two that we are actually all looking at the camera (not smiling, simply looking), but they are so great! They are real, crazy, beautiful life. YOU and your cute family are beautiful!!!
You have such a cute little family! I love the pictures and LOVE your girls room. It is way to cute!
Dani you have such a beautiful family. Family is everything!
PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love every single one :)
What a fun idea for pictures!!! Love them! And your editing! Your family is adorable!!
Post a Comment