Sad to say that this has now turned from a 6 month to a 6-7 month update....and actually she is now 8 months old!






Hattie started sitting at just a couple days past 6 months.
She is still SOO happy.
and SOOO loud!
She is really trying to crawl but hasn't gotten it down yet, she moves backwards and can roll around but hasn't mastered any forward movement yet.
She thinks Hazyl is hilarious!
She started eating solids closer to 7 months because she was NOT interested.
She holds her bottle now! (YAY!!)
She loves to be outside.
She is such a good baby, but really likes attention!!
At 6 months she weighed 16 lbs = 48%
and was 26.25 inches long = 61%
her head was 45%
She seems so chunky to us but I think that is because we are comparing her to what Hazyl was!

Dear JJ,
You are beautiful! You are happy! You are LOUD!! And I love it, I love you, and I love what you bring to our family!
You are a wonderful sister, and put up with a lot from your sassy older sister :)
I can't even describe what a blessing you are to us and our family.
You keep me busy, and I have a feeling you are only going to get busier!!
I love you more than you will ever know.
XXO,
Mama Bear
1 comment:
Your girls are SO beautiful - you and Tyson will be beating off boys with a stick so be careful! Congrats on lovely babies!
Post a Comment