We go way back to freshman year.
We were supposed to be roommates and then a last minute switch of rooms had us across the hall from each other instead. I think that was a good thing, we needed to be besties before roommates anyway.
We didn't hang out a whole lot until the very very end of the semester, but we quickly grew very close.
Over the next couple years we were there for each other through so many things. Hard things.
When I married Tyson I was so nervous that we wouldn't stay as close, but gratefully I was wrong.
She happily helped me through my journey into motherhood and loved my babies JUST as much as I did/do.
I am SOOOOO overly happy to announce that she has joined the MOMMY club.
And she ROCKS at it. seriously.
We have talked a lot over these last 9 months about what it would be like for her. She has asked for reassurance so many times that things would be fine, that she would be a good mother, and that I would be there if she really needed anything.
Kady's sweet mother passed away the summer after our freshman year and I will forever cherish those few times I got to spend time with her. Kady was so nervous to start her journey into motherhood without her darling mother here with her, but I think it is safe to say she has been with her in spirit.
I have been waiting for Kady to call in tears needing a minute of help...but guess what...
nada. she ROCKS. She was born to be a mother.
so, enough bragging about that darling bestie of mine....
I would like to PROUDLY introduce my darling niece-ish...
Clara Lyn








To my dearest Kad,
I LOVE YOU!!!
I am so so proud of you!
You were born to rock the mommy roll.
just sayin.
XXO,
bestie
1 comment:
oh my goodness! So sweet!! Im so happy for Kady!
Post a Comment