Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl...

This baby
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is happy
The kind of happy that makes everyone else happy.
The 'ate the last piece of chocolate cake' happy. 
The kind of happy that lights up the room and makes her mama proud. 
The happy that changed our world. 
I love this happy happy baby. 

This baby 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is a Sister.
A little sister. The BEST little sister. 
She's the kind of sister that thinks the world of Hazyl. 
The kind of sister that giggles and laughs at everything Hazy does. 
She is the kind of sister that everyone wants to have.
A little mischievous, the best sidekick, the perfect person to blame when about to get in trouble.
This sister is Hazy's sister. 
I love this little sister. 

This baby
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is spicy.
sometimes a little too spicy. 
The kind of spicy that sometimes get her moms blood boiling. 
The kind of spicy that is into everything.
The kind that opens every drawer, and every cupboard. 
The kind that gives me that evil little look just before dropping something into the toilet. 
This spicy baby is all mine. 
I love this spicy baby. 

This baby
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is Innocent.
Innocent in the best ways. 
The kind of innocent that makes you wonder what she remembers from heaven. 
The kind that makes you unable to deny that there truly is a God. 
The kind of innocent that makes the spicy just a little less, spicy. 
The kind that melts my heart, in all the right ways. 
I love this innocent little baby. 

This baby
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is her daddy's girl.
The kind that has him wrapped. 
like, really wrapped. 
The kind that cries when he puts her down. 
The kind that is so sad when he walks out the door. 
The kind that still loves her mama just as much. 
She is the perfect amount.
I love this sweet daddy's girl. 

This baby
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Is mine. 
The kind of mine that has me thinking about her all day every day. 
The kind of mine that made growing her for 9 months and pushing her out a blessing. 
The kind that made me LOVE those sick, slightly uncomfortable, long 9 months. 
The kind that means I'll love her no matter what. 
The kind that makes me sad a whole year is already gone. 
That makes me sad she is technically not a baby anymore. 
But, she's mine. She always will be, and she will ALWAYS be my sweet Baby J.
I love my sweet Baby. 



To my sweet Hattie J, 
I LOVE YOU!!! 
You are crazy, wild, funny, sweet, and mischievous all wrapped up in one. 
You have had a rough couple of months with ear infections, coughs, colds and stomach troubles,  
but you have been a trooper through it all. 
You are one strong baby girl and I love you more than ever! 
Even though you are growing into a toddler, 
you are my baby.
always.

love you,
to the moon...

XXO, 
Mama